3.30.2011

[Elena Kalis] Underwater Photography

I always thought that taking pictures underwater is so cool! :D
But I've never tried it before (don't have the camera that's waterproof PLUS I'm sure I won't be able to open my eyes under water haha)

I found this amazing photographer, Elena Kalis, her underwater photos are soooooo beautiful!!! There's a serene and playful feeling in the photos, and the colors are magical. The girls in the photos are cute too! :)

I can only upload one photo from her website (because it's a flash program)
Here's the only jpeg file I could find! :D


Go check it out! Hope you like her works! :D
I really like her fairytale collection (though forgot which album it is)
http://elenakalis.carbonmade.com/

1 comment:

  1. beautiful~~!!!
    the 3rd one in the first column
    at fist glance i thought that girl rip her self open or something....
    creepy~~~XDDDD
    the colors are gorgeous~!!
    some even looks ghosty~~~~

    ReplyDelete